Fancy a little goat with your downward dog?
- Why goats and yoga? Yoga can be healing. Animals are therapeutic. Giving back feels good. Laughter is great medicine.
- Charity: Proceeds from your goat yoga ticket purchase will help support Mean Street’s mission to support those experiencing homelessness.
- Participant Limit: Classes are limited to 40 persons per session.
- Age Limit: Ages 12 & up only.
Information for Participants:
- Where: Located in the Expo Plaza zone inside the goat yoga pen. Location is outdoors and in a guest area where other event attendees can view and watch sessions.
- When/Time: Saturday, August 12 from 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. OR 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Arrive at least 15 minutes before each class for check-in.
- What: 1-hour goat yoga class, and goat snuggle time! This is a fun environment where the goats will roam free. Expect goats to stop for a snuggle, jump on your back or play. Feel free to interact with the goats!
- What to wear and bring: Class will take place outdoors. Weather appropriate clothing that you can move in is suggested (i.e. sunscreen, baseball cap, etc). Please bring a yoga mat, water bottle and towel to place on your mat. We do not provide yoga mats or equipment.
- Ticket: Print and bring your Goat Yoga ticket for entry into the class.
Visit CelebrateJeffco.com to purchase your tickets for one of our yoga sessions happening Saturday, August 12, 2017.